Bringing Fiber to Your Home
Getting connected is accomplished by following these steps:
- If fiber service was previously provided at the address
- Contact an authorized Retail Service Provider for fiber optic services
- If fiber service was not previously provided at the address
- Call our office to confirm service availability at your address or by viewing the Service Area Map
- Complete an Application for new service, see below for the Application
- Submit a copy of your warranty deed and the completed Application to the PUD
- Provide a $50 engineering fee
Once these items are submitted an appointment will be scheduled with one of our telecom technicians to review your project.
Click here to download the Line Extension Application (pdf). The application is a fillable form that you can either complete electronically or print. Completed applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: To complete the application electronically, first download and save the application to your computer or electronic device.