Upgrade Service

Upgrade Service

Adding or Changing Your Electrical Load

If you're adding or changing your electrical load, we need to know to make sure you get the power needed. This includes remodeling, changing out your electrical panel, or changing the type of electrical service to your property.

Before you or your electrician does the work, please:

  • Complete the Upgrade or Relocation Application (see download information below)
  • Submit a copy of your warranty deed

Once these items are submitted an appointment will be scheduled with one of our staking engineers to review your project. Click here to download the Application for Upgrade or Relocation of Electric Service (pdf)