Building a new home?
To have electricity installed to your property you will need to:
- Complete a Residential Application for New Service
- Complete a Residential Electric & Fiber Line Extension Application
- Complete a Site Drawing Worksheet
- Complete a Site Evaluation Application
- Submit a copy of your warranty deed
- Provide an engineering fee
Once these items are submitted, an appointment will be scheduled with one of our staking engineers to review your project.
The applications are fillable forms that you can either complete electronically or print. Completed applications can be emailed to email@example.com. Note: To complete the application electronically, first download and save the application to your computer or electronic device.
Are you looking to have Fiber Services extended to your property?
Click here for more details: Fiber & Wireless Service