Pend Oreille PUD recognizes the dedicated people who work for us as one of our greatest assets, and we’re proud of the fact that the PUD is one of the best places to work in the area.
We employ a broad range of talented people – line workers, administrative support, information technology specialists, mechanics, substation electricians, customer service representatives, accountants, and engineers, to name a few.
Pend Oreille PUD employees perform challenging and rewarding work, for which they are compensated with competitive pay and excellent benefits.
Pend Oreille PUD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We promote a drug-free and alcohol-free workplace and integrate safety into all aspects of our daily operations.
Pend Oreille PUD provides a comprehensive package that includes compensation, benefits, retirement plans, and employee development. We have a variety of programs and options to fit your needs, including:
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Illness)
- Paid Company and Floating Holidays
- Retirement Pension Plan (PERS)
- 457 and 401(a) Deferred Compensation Plans with Company Match
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Benefits
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- HRA VEBA Savings Account
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
Some of these benefits may not apply to temporary or on call positions.
For additional questions or information please contact us at (509) 447-3137 or email your inquiries to: email@example.com